“How to Get “Unstuck”, Out of Frustration, And Into Action In Business And Life…Now”
- Get “unstuck” for a stalled out life. Stop daydreaming, wishing, hoping and ‘visualizing’ your way into despair and frustration: Get into ACTION.
- Learn a 7-step process to get past your resistance and take the action necessary to realize your dreams.
- Get crystal clear on your true passions and create the laser focus you need to stay on target to your dreams and mitigate the distractions and “shiny objects” that are holding you back and knocking you off course.
- Find and maintain balance in your life so you can sustain the success you deserve and will create.
- Assess your relationships and learn how to maximize them so that they empower you.
- Create a pragmatic action plan that will bridge the gap between where you are and where you want to be.
- Build the confidence and certainty you need to conquer your biggest fears and accomplish your life missions.
- Discover how to finally achieve each of your goals… and why you haven’t until now.
- Identify the single-most important asset to your success, and how to leverage it to achieve anything you want.
- And lots, lots more…
From the desk of JT DeBolt:
When I was a kid, they told me I couldn’t do it. Said I wasn’t good enough, wouldn’t cut it, couldn’t get into college…let alone flight school.
My dream was to fly in the US Navy. I wanted to be the top of the Top Guns: a Blue Angel.
But I had people of influence in my life: teachers, coaches, friends and even close family members telling me I wasn’t cut out for the life of a US Navy pilot. Their reasoning was somewhat understandable; I was a good athlete, but a lousy student. How could I handle the grueling academic regimen of flight school–let alone college–if I could barely escape high school?
Have you ever had a dream you though would never come true? Have you ever had people doubt whether or not you could pull off your greatest ambition. Have you ever doubted you could do it?
Well, I joined the Navy right out of high school, and applied 6 different times to the the various programs that allow enlisted Sailors to ascend the ranks to become officers, and in the case of my dream, a pilot.
Every time I applied for these programs the answer was the same: the Navy told me “No” six different times.
And when my commitment was complete after four years of service, I left the Navy and pursued my dream on my own. I washed dishes and bussed tables in different restraints, I changed oil and rotated tired in a repair shop, I even dug ditches in a construction company in the dangerous gang territory of South Central Los Angeles.
In September of 1996, I took my savings–and with the help of a few heroes that believed in me–went to college, earned my degree, got my commission as a Naval Officer, and gained acceptance into the US Navy’s flight school.
And on September 7, 2001 I accomplished what most people in my life said would never happen: I earned my wings and became a Naval Aviator. I achieved my lifelong dream.
But that’s just the beginning…
In September of 2008 I walked away from that dream to pursue another one. I had a passion for helping people, for showing people how I achieved the dreams that believe may never come true.
You have dreams. Have you let them go? When will you get off the couch and make them HAPPEN?
Success is pretty simple…when you have a system. And my life mission is to help others–perhaps even you–define and accomplish their own missions.
The learning curve of success is often a vertical line (but it doesn’t have to be)…
There is, however, another axiom of success that commonly gets overlooked. Success is a team sport. It takes teammates and world-class coaches to get you to the next altitude in life. I have had the privilege to have been that coach for many High-Altitude people: entrepreneurs, athletes, authors, speakers, and some very amazing creative people.
I have–and still rely upon–great coaches. And I’m grateful to not only call one of these coaches my coach, but also a friend and now a partner.
“…I am deeply thankful for the value you have given on completing my mission. My excitement grows as–in a short 3 months–I have increased my income by 400%…fostered a higher understanding of personal and business relationships that has made a priceless impact on my business.”
Rene Kamstra and I met in 2010 at a conference of many top-notch speakers, coaches and thought leaders. We instantly hit it off and decided we could serve a lot of great people by joining forces and crating a unique coaching experience for people who are serious about creating positive change and profound breakthroughs they can benefit from for a lifetime.
Rene Kamstra brings a unique worldview to her many roles as media personality, author, speaker, radio show host and business executive.
Born in South Africa, by Dutch parents, Ms. Kamstra is a dual Psychology and Education graduate of the University of South Africa, holds top certification from the Royal College of Music in London and now lives in New York City.
Rene currently coaches and teaches businesses on 6 continents as a Co-Founder of Business Oxygen based in Fort Lee, NJ and Atlanta, GA. Prior to Business Oxygen, Rene was an Executive Master Coach for Tony Robbins and Chet Holmes “Business Breakthroughs International,” and the Director of Business Consulting for “7 Figure Speaking Empire”, where ran sales and sales training for big ticket items on a daily basis.
Ever since Rene can remember, sales and connecting with people is her passion. Using strategies Rene has learned over the years from Chet Holmes, Tony Robbins, Jay Abraham and many other teachers, she has grown the sales training division of her company Business Oxygen to a point where there is no competition.
Over the past fifteen years, Rene has had the pleasure of training and coaching over 5,000 students towards business and sales success in a group and individual setting. Rene has personally been responsible for over $175,000,000 in sales.
“I have been working with Rene Kamstra since February of this year. My goal is to be a professional speaker and trainer and I had reached a point where I needed outside guidance. I am very pleased that I met Rene and decided to have her be my coach.
I truly enjoy working with Rene. Her program is personalized to my goals, ideals and personality. It is obvious that she puts a great amount of energy and thought into each week’s call and that she cares greatly about my success. One of her strengths is that she is extremely insightful. She is able to ask the right questions to bring out what is holding me back and to identify where I want to go. My progress, so far, has also been dependent my own effort but Rene has provided the guidance to move me ahead much more quickly than I could have done on my own.
I would definitely recommend Rene Kamstra as a coach. I believe that she has the necessary skills, knowledge and dedication to help me get to where I want to go. I feel confident that she can help many others in the same way.”
Long Beach, CA
Now, before you think this is like other goal-setting/achieving programs, you need to know something upfront. This is NEITHER an underachiever’s pity party or an in-your-face military program. Nor will we give you stale, recycled, low-octane personal-development fluff.
Instead, you’ll find very practical, proven and life and business-transforming strategies and techniques to implement immediately and plug directly into your very next interaction with your dreams and goals. And, both Rene and I are going be with you every single step of the way!
Here’s How To Know That This Program Is Perfect For You
This program is PERFECT for you if you:
- Know you are meant to live your dreams and feel fulfilled with life–but have been so defeated by struggles with success and goal-setting–that you wonder, in the cold-hard reality of your busy life, can you do it?
- Like the idea of trusting your instincts, but can’t work out exactly how to make the leap from loathing, to loving yourself and your life
- Want freedom from procrastination and self-doubt, and your dreams and aspirations being forbidden
- Have an inkling that there is a viable way for you to feel confident and certain in your life, but need a road-map, support and an occasional reality check
- Have a desire for freedom and want a system for sustainable achievement that doesn’t make you feel boxed in to rigid system
- Grow overwhelmed and exhausted with “to-do” lists and know that there must be a better and easier way to design your life and business than by reading another “self-help” book
- Want to find your natural stride, where success occurs with less effort, sacrifice or isolating yourself from people who don’t believe in your your dreams.
- Are watching your life fly by and secretly fear you may let your current reality hold you back from getting what you want in other important areas of your life?
- Have read many “self-help” books and motivational programs and you still find yourself coming up short in business and life, in a perpetual battle with self-doubt, procrastination and overwhelm.
- Wished you had real-life mentors who could show you exactly what to do, step-by-step, to gain access to the life of your dreams – starting now
- Love our book, articles and interviews and have been waiting for an affordable way to personally work with us!
This Program is NOT for you if you are:
- More interested in complaining than taking action
- Committed to your “concept” of why your life sucks and nothing works
- Argumentative and skeptical of anything that goes against what hasn’t worked up until now.
- Are addicted to struggling and settling for less than you deserve and not willing to give that up
- Easily offended by honesty and examples of having a really kick-ass life
- Unwilling to experiment with new ideas, tools or techniques